The restaurant offers traditional cuisine made from fresh and seasonal produce. Hotel residents have the opportunity to dine at the restaurant every night and enjoy the special half-board menu. It is a 3-course menu (starter- main course-dessert) that changes over the week according to the arrival of goods and the period. You can opt for the light formula with only 2 courses ( starter- main course or main course-dessert). It is the guarantee to have a moment of relaxation at the end of the day with a good meal, without having to leave the hotel. For your events or group meals, the Chef will propose a menu adapted to your budget, designed for the occasion according to your desires and preferences.
On the menu
The restaurant offers you a selection;freshness;with its formulas; and its menu. Find opening hours and days in the section practical info (click).It is highly recommended to reserve your table.
The large restaurant room follows the breakfast area and extends onto the terrace during the summer months.
From 1st APRIL 2018, enjoy every evening the Market Menu at 25,00€ (Starter + Main Course + Dessert) - On reservation.
Le Menu Du Ventoux - 28 EUR>> and rates à la Carte
Choice of entrances
- Goat's muslin on its nut biscuit and his lavender honey sorbet. ( 8,00€ )
- Chef's terrine and salad. ( 10,00€ )
- Gravelax salmon marinated with dill, horseradish cream, rocket pistou( 9,00€)
- Mousse of green asparagus, shrimps breaded with herbs, carapace juice( 8,00€)
Dishes to choose from
- Beef entrecote 220 grs, pressed apple of earth with cebettes, candied garlic and marsala sauce( 18,00€)
- Cod back, fried with seasonal vegetables chorizo cream. ( 15,00€ )
- Poultry fillet, risotto spelt with lemon and parmesan, black olive confit. ( 15,00€ )
- Fillet of sea bream, creamy carrot and ginger, white butter . ( 18,00euro; )
Desserts of your choice
- Caramelized pear shortbread pie, mousse vanilla mascarpone. ( 8,00€ )
- Orange crème brûlée. ( 6,00€ )
- Pannacotta pistachio, red fruit salad( 7,00€)
- Crispy chocolate with orange marmalade bitter, orange caramel.( 8€ )
- Plate of ripened cheeses. ( 7,00€ )
- Gourmet coffee ( 6,00€)
Breakfast:Breakfastis served from 7:30 to 10:00 in the form of a continental buffet: hot drinks, fruit juices, pastries, breads, cookies and cakes, raw ham and cooked ham, pancakes, dairy products, eggs, cheese and cereals.
The Tennis CourtAfter a good breakfast, starting the day with a little exercise is perfect! The tennis court with free access will give you the opportunity to spend your time on site, without leaving the hotel.
The PetanqueAnd since we're in Provence, the hotel has its own boulodrôme. Always free of charge, as for the other activities on site, you can enjoy the long games played in the shade of the oaks. And if you don't have one, we will lend you the necessary balls and corks.
Victories and sport have exhausted you?
Walk to the Cabane des Garrigues, near the swimming pool:
In the shade of the GarriguesWant a cold drink, a snack after sports?
We offer you at small prices, a whole range of cold drinks and ice creams for the pleasure of young and old. You can sit at the table in a shaded area or return to the pool to enjoy your break. However, for everyone's comfort, food and glassware are not allowed in the secure pool enclosure, so we will serve you in plastic cups! Schedules are variable and can be consulted on site.